Every salesperson thinks about objections. What objections they might get. What do do when they get them. What to say. The best way to respond. Salespeople hate objections because objections are speed bumps and sometimes roadblocks on the the way to the next step in the sales process and more importantly closing the sale.
This is why dealing with objections and the feeling of rejection that often accompanies these objections is one of the most difficult aspects of mastering sales.
- price objection;
- shopping around objection;
- need to think about it objection;
- have to talk to my boss objection;
- or we like you competitor better objection;
the more prepared and relaxed you are with your response, the more successful you will be in getting past the objection and closing the sale.
Learn the Real Secrets to Persuasion & Influence in my #1 Bestseller People Buy You
In People Buy You, you’ll learn how to:
- Overcome three relationship myths that are holding you back
- Use five levers that open the door to stronger relationships that quickly increase sales, improve retention, increase profits, and advance your career
- Make instant emotional connections that eliminate objections and move buyers to reveal their real problems and needs
- Anchor your business relationships and create loyal customers who will never leave you for a competitor
- Build your personal brand to improve your professional presence and stand out in the marketplace
Get People Buy You on AMAZON or BARNES & NOBLE